Tuesday, April 17, 2012



Obviously my internet phobia is alive and well!  Would you really recognize me if I actually had a  regular posting ethic?
Anyway, I wanted to share with you the beautiful cabinets my friend Chris made.  I think I've told you about Chris, his is the owner of the shop I have taken roost in.  I was going to have the Pork Chop ready in for 6 weeks---remember that?  That was last July!

Here are some before and after pictures.  Sorry that they're not in more coherent order--I couldn't figure out how to place the pictures.
over head
overhead 
sink
sink/stove area
right of sink
right of sink
Original Closet & Fridge
left of sink



desk/eating area
close up of wood grain (bed
Re-design of Closet & Fridge




1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous! But next time, mark the before pics as BEFORE! The layout of the pics is a wee bit confusing. :) I can't wait to see the Pork Chop in person!!

    ReplyDelete