Thursday, September 5, 2013

On The Road Again






 I am completely embarrassed. My last entry was in April 2012 and I apologize for not keeping you up to date on my progress.  However, that is it for my remorse because I am on the road and having a GREAT time!  All the work, and tears, and detours, and doubts as to my sanity have been well worth it.  I am meeting people, making friends and having new experiences every single day.  Yet, I leave behind dear friends in Nashville that I will never forget.  I miss you all very much and think of you often.  Hugs and kisses to you.

You already know the Pork Chop took longer to finish than I expected, far longer than the 6 weeks I had initially thought.  A lot of life happened in between then and now and so as I continue on my travels I will mix in the pictures and video of the restoration of the trailer along with the more current adventures.




Here are some exterior pictures of the finished Pork Chop but let me tell you, there is far more to the story than meets the eye but we'll save that for later. Quite a difference huh?  I'll get back to you soon with more but until then---

                                                                               Safe Travels

 




2 comments:

  1. Well hell's bells, it's about time, so are you in Nashville still or some exotic land? Please visit me on FB and you can check your unread messages and see photos of my darling twin girls. I miss you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an exotic land with all kinds of wild animals!

      Delete